Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hye,Hye,Hye!!!

Salam...

Happy New Year 2011!!! 

(of course, this will only be in 1st of January 2011--anyway, I just want to mention it earlier as this blog is sooo dusty.)

Yippee...I'm finally leping into secondary school.... great,huh??
Well, if you readers don't mind I wanna just write anything.Anyway, 'tis is my hand.Not yours. Am I correct??

For PrettyCool Babes,  I'm sorry for never write in this blog... I..I dont have anything to write or scribble.. i dont have any hot thing to write.

And yeah, for the editorials of this blog, please give me the real  username and password so I can change things around a little bit... if u dont mind, though. I'm not pushing you anyway.

Just that. Not to mention in fashion world, u mustn't miss in watching American's/Britain's/Austrailian's Next Top Model... They were so exciting!! I hope i can write more but it's getting late night now...

TPCBs, hope to hear from u soon!
Anna                       

1 fan(s):

AmyZana on December 30, 2010 at 10:03 AM said...

lamo dah tak dgr psl pretty cool babes :0