Monday, September 28, 2009

Super Junior, Wonder Girls dan Girl Generation!

Hello the prettycoolbabes readers!!


Wah, speak english Alyia nih...ha3...Saja nak try2.Boleh tak saya nak speak english?Tak salahkan?Hu3!Ok2, today as I am a leader, ha3, very arrogant this Alyiakan?(bahasa rojak) I want to show you all (gediknya) the picture that I like!The group is Super Junior, Wonder Girls and Girl Generation that is from Korea.I like the Super Junior but not the female group.Hu3!I show you as it is like our group that consists of 13 girls like Super Junior.Wonder Girls consists of 5 girls meanwhile Girl Genaration is 9 girls so the balance just throw it(apa bahasalah Alyia guna nih).Okey2, enjoy the show, opps not the show, the pics I meant!
Wait2!I want to choose first than you all,I choose


.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



-scroll more please!;)



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



Choi Siwon from Super Junior for male meanwhile for female, I like Im Yoona from Girl Generation.The pictures:

Choi Siwon!;)
Im Yoona!:)

Dah tengok mana Alyia suka(berbahasa melayu semula) so cariklah kat dalam gambar bawah nih k!Pilih yang mana korang suka and tell me khususnya The PrettyCoolbabes.(Pilih perempuan dan lelakinya k!)


Wonder Girl!


Girl Generation!



Super Junior!

Bye and Take care girls/guys!

p/s:5 minit lagi cerita Bio-nik!(betul ek?ha3!)

4 fan(s):

anisyazazlin on September 29, 2009 at 7:12 PM said...

sye suke....
Girls Generation coz.
ade Im Yoona!
Ade Lachata??

Alyia Farzana on September 29, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

Hish!Tiru akak!Ha3...
Sapa uh Lachata?

anisyazazlin on September 30, 2009 at 7:05 PM said...

ye ke??
ade .. group Lachata kot.. nme die!!

Anonymous said...

nabilah YURI!cop dlu!COP dlu!hakx3!!